59360: Tool Box; 69250: 3/16″ Hex Wrench; 70032: PVC Drain Cleaning Gloves; 92485: P-Trap Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92495: Spade Cutter, 1 3⁄4″ (45 mm); 92500: Retrieving Auger 2 9⁄16″ (65 mm); 92505: Sawtooth Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92510: Double Cutter, 2″ (50 mm)
K7500 5/8 MACH W/AUTO-FEED
- Complete unit includes: AUTOFEED® controls, 5/8-inch pigtail to accommodate cable (sold separately), 9-piece blade/cutter set, toolbox and gloves.
- AUTOFEED® automatically advances and retrieves the cable at up to 22-feet per minute.
- Drum holds up to 125-feet of 3⁄4-inch cable or 150-feet of 5⁄8-inch cable to clean lines up to 250-feet.
- Belt driven 4/10 HP motor spins at 200 RPMs.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor and gearbox system toreduce chance of cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever. Cleans easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100′ (30.5 m) of 3⁄4″ (20 mm) cable, or 125′ (38 m) of 5⁄8″ (16 mm) cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED® mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance. It advances and retrieves cable up to 22′ (6.7 m) per minute.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
There are no reviews yet.